Tuesday, March 11, 2014

New Purchases - Brand Names & Sheryl Crowe

Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook (Collector's Edition!), published in 1993. This book is HUGE! I spotted it a few weeks ago at the thrift and decided  to leave it for someone else, when it still there after three weeks, I bought it (only 50 cents!).  Love back of the box recipes!
**Now I know why it was left behind - for some reason I was unable to discern the musty/moldy smell while in the store (cause thrift store!) so I plan to jot down my favorite recipes and then re-donate)**

If It Makes You Healthy, published in 2011. After she was diagnosed with breast cancer, Sheryl made a decision to eat healthy (organic when possible) and the recipes in the book are a nod to the changes in her eating habits. There are over 100 yummy recipes that are quite easy to prepare.




No comments:

Post a Comment