Sunday, June 29, 2014

Yard Sale Cookbooks (Janice Drive) #1 - The Bonne Femme Cookbook

Purchased a total of 8 books for 50 cents each(!!) They were marked at a buck a piece, but since I attended the sale late in the day, and there were still tons of books still for sale, the owner cut me a break. Of the 8 books I bought only 4 were cookbooks, this is the first:


The Bonne Femme Cookbook, published in 2011. Everyday French cooking with recipes on the most part that take less than 30 minutes to prepare. It's a fairy large book with over 400 pages of recipes. I am excited to try a few new dishes since many incorporate fresh ingredients and are not "heavy" as French cuisine is typically known. I did a quick check at Amazon and most reviewers seem pleased with the book!



No comments:

Post a Comment