Saturday, May 10, 2014

Yard Sale Time - Vintage Cooking Pamphlets Part II

How To Get the Most Out of Your Sunbeam Mixmaster, published in 1960.  Booklet that accompanied the Mixmaster with hints, tips and recipes. This model came with a mix-finder dial, beater ejector and a juice extractor (!!).

Joys of Jello, no publication date - but appears to be circa the early 1960's. My mom had this book when I was growing up. I used to read the recipes and was mesmerized by the photos! I even made one or two dishes for my family.

The Hallmark Outdoor Cooking Guide, undated but probably from the late 60's ~ early 70's. I guess you gave this booklet in lieu of a Father's Day card. Lots of cute vintage illustrations.





Page from Sunbeam booklet




Page from Jello booklet (one of my mesmerizing photos!)




Page from Jello booklet (I made the dessert on the left - back row)




Page from Outdoor Cooking Guide


No comments:

Post a Comment